The Facts Show is an online talk by Syed Atiq ul Hassan on current social, political, human and domestic issues.
Syed Atiq ul Hassan possesses more than 30 years of professional experience in education, information technology, business management, media, community services, events managements, social science and journalism. He holds degrees in Information Technology, Economics, Business Management, and Journalism. His key credentials include:
- Editor-in-Chief, Tribune International – the first online multicultural Australian English Newspaper started in 1997 – www.tribune-intl.com, – Finalist in Best Online Publication of the year of the Premier’s Multicultural Media Award 2015 of New South Wales.
- CEO, Knobin Consulting – Training, Education, Media, & Events Management consultancy – www.knobin.com .
- Director, Chand Raat Eid Festival (CREF) – Largest multicultural Eid Festival in Australia, currently being held annually in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth – www.cref.com.au.
- Director, Halal Expo Australia – The first Australian Halal Exhibition in Australia – www.halalexpo.com.au.
Regular Urdu Column Writer for Akhbar-e-Jehan – the largest international weekly Urdu magazine of Jang Group of Pakistan.
- Regular English Column & Editorial Writer for Tribune International (Australia) and other international online/print media.
- Author ‘Australia for Pakistanis’ – first book revealed the genealogical roots of Pakistanis in Australia, published in 2003.
- Qualified International Life & Motivational Coach and NLP Practitioner.
- Received New South Wales Premier’s Harmony Award 2014.
- Finalist in the Citizen of the Year Award by the City of Auburn, New South Wales.
- Experienced Educationalist, Curriculum Developer and a Lecturer.
Experienced Radio live talk-back presenter.
- Experienced political analyst especially on South Asia and Muslim World – over 1000 political & social articles published in English & Urdu and produced/presented over 500 community radio shows in Australia.
- Worked in executive roles for national and international organisations including government departments, autonomous bodies, corporate companies, educational institutes, and non-profit & community organisations in Pakistan, Middle East, United States and Australia.
- Excellent Public Speaker – delivered speeches to the audience in thousands.
- Well-known Community Leader & spokesperson, regularly interacts with Australian Politicians, Parliamentarians and Ministers.